Health Fitness Beauty | Natural Health | Fitness | Woman Health | Online Doctor

Jan 2, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger's Diet and Exercise Routine: Hard Work is Important

Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente Scherzinger, famously known as Nicole Scherzinger is the lead singer of the Pussycat dolls. She’s not just a singer, but also a songwriter, dancer and actress. She used to be the backing vocalist for the late-1990s rock group Days of the New and became a part of the reality TV girl group Eden's Crush before she joined the Pussycat Dolls wherein she became very popular worldwide. Recently, she won the tenth season of Dancing with the Stars. Nicole isn’t only known for her amazing voice and sexy dance moves, but also because of her fantastic and curvy body. Let’s find out how she does this.

Nicole Scherzinger’s diet plan is actually simple, eat healthy foods. She doesn’t adhere to any strict diet unlike other celebrities because she can’t keep up with the diet plan. Nicole states, “I love to eat all my meals. I love to have my desserts, my chocolate and cheese.” Additionally, she says, “I like three meals a day, but if my schedule is crazy I’ll have six smaller snacks. I’m 5ft 5in and weigh 93lbs. You can’t expect to function properly if you’re hungry.”

Furthermore, Nicole Scherzinger’s diet plan especially during breakfast contains egg whites, tomatoes and wheat toast. Another favourite meal for breakfast includes smoked salmon, poached eggs and wheat toast. She also drinks PG Tips tea every single day. An average cup of PG Tips tea is free from fat and calories and if drank with semi-skimmed milk, only contains about 14 calories. She also keeps herself well hydrated with drinking water plus PG Tips tea that can contribute much to her daily water requirement of 1.5 to 3 liters every day.

For Nicole Scherzinger’s exercise, she does a lot of cardio exercises everyday as part of her fitness program. Even if she’s in vacation, she really finds time off to work our through jogging. She likewise has a personal trainer to help her out in her fitness program. Nicole says, “I believe it’s about keeping a balance because image is a part of the industry and a part of my job and I understand that I have to work very hard on that.”

Being part of the Pussycat Dolls greatly composes her fitness program. This is because of the amount of choreographed dancing she does on stage or during practices. “Majority of my fitness exercise program consist of being part of The Pussycat Dolls. I get a lot of fitness training performing the high energy dance routines,” Nicole says.

When she was doing the Dancing with the Stars, she worked out with celebrity trainer Adam Ernster to help build her muscles. Nicole states, “crunches on an exercise ball really target your abs!” Also, “to tone my legs, I dance, run, do squats and lunges.”

No comments: