Health Fitness Beauty | Natural Health | Fitness | Woman Health | Online Doctor

May 13, 2014

Geri Halliwell's Diet and Exercise Secrets: Easy Ways of Staying Fit

Geri Halliwell is a singer and is famous known around the world as member of Spice as Ginger Spice. After the separation of Spice Girls, Geri became a successful solo artist with songs hitting number one in the UK chart. Recently, she signed a book deal with Macmillian Children’s Books, a children’s book publisher. The former Spice Girl member who stands 5 feet 2 inches tall tried yo yo dieting before but now found a diet and exercise routine that keeps her healthy and fit. Want to know what are these? Continue reading.

Geri Halliwell’s diet, just like other celebrities, is a well-balanced diet. She likewise tries to eat low carbohydrates foods and doesn’t stick to a rigid diet like before. Geri says, “I don’t have a strict diet any more. I eat cake, crisps, sugar-free chocolate and chips if I want to,” she said. “I can’t be bothered to follow a gruelling food plan. I’m a petite person and if I eat relatively healthily I’ll stay that way.”

On a typical day Geri Halliwell's diet plan contains oatmeal with linseed and sunflower seeds for breakfast, Quinoa with vegetables and chicken or fish for lunch and dinner, and rice cakes, edamame, and fruits during snack time.

On the other hand, Geri Halliwell’s exercise regimen includes doing a lot of yoga that helped her lose weight and achieving a super-slim figure. “I walk and I do yoga, but not the strenuous, hardcore Ashtanga style. Often, I just breathe and sit in one position for ages. It’s for relaxation. The most vigorous exercise I do is running around after Bluebell,” Geri says. Include also in Geri Halliwell’s exercise routine is Kettle Bells, wherein she is able to burn around 1,500 calories an hour.

No comments: