Health Fitness Beauty | Natural Health | Fitness | Woman Health | Online Doctor

May 13, 2014

Brooke Burke's Diet and Exercise Secrets From a Mother-of-Four


Brooke Burke is a mother of four children yet she is being envied by a lot of women and desired by men because of her sexy physique even after giving birth. She was even able to fit into her pre-pregnancy pants only after 1 month of giving birth to her fourth child as what she claimed on her Baboosh Baby blog. Surely, we can’t have a body like her if we just sit around and do nothing. Find out how a mother of four is able to maintain her fabulous shape.

Brooke Burke’s diet plan is actually composed of 5 meals a day to help her speed up her metabolism. She likewise adopted a balanced low-carbohydrate meal that includes eating fish, vegetables, and meat. She avoids taking in any white flour, bread or sugar.

During a typical day, Brooke Burke’s diet plan is composed of an oatmeal with little brown sugar, coffee with milk and sweetener for breakfast. She eats a non-fat or yogurt for snacks. She eats chicken, lettuce, tomato, avocado, cucumber in a whole-wheat pita with olive oil, vinegar and Dijon dressing for lunch. For her second snack, she eats apple with a handful of almonds, and for dinner, she takes in fillet mignon with Caesar salad and asparagus sushi.

For Brook Burke, her diet is a huge factor when it comes to getting a well-toned body. Basically, her diet is composed of raw vegetables, a lot of salads, and whole wheat foods and she tries to avoid carbohydrates, refined sugars, processed flours and dairy products.

As for her Brook Burke’s exercise routine, she does Pilates and has been actually doing this for several years. She believes Pilates helps in strengthening and toning up her body so she does this for 30 minutes to 1 hour thrice a week. Brooke shares, “I’ve been doing pilates for about nine years – it’s a really good head-to-toe body-toning exercise. I started with my first pregnancy, and I did it through all four. I try to do it two or three times a week. But I totally believe that 90 percent of staying in shape is what you put in your mouth. I try to maintain a healthy diet. I’m super busy, which helps, and always active with my kids. I don’t have time to really go to a gym, but I try to get my cardio by walking with them.”

She likewise follows the Core secrets workout DVD to help her keep in shape which is made by Gunnar Peterson who is likewise her personal trainer. Included in Brook Burke’s exercise routine is doing cardio exercises wherein she does jogging, swimming or hiking. She does this for one hour thrice a week to help her burn off those calories.

1 comment:

Brook Diet said...

I love Brook Burke, I think she has an amazing body.