Health Fitness Beauty | Natural Health | Fitness | Woman Health | Online Doctor

May 13, 2014

Cameron Diaz's Diet and Exercise Routine: Hot Celebrity Secrets

Cameron Diaz was a model before she was Jim Carrey’s partner in the movie The Mask. She was famously known in her role as Mary Jensen in There’s Something About Mary and later became one of the main characters in Charlie’s Angels. She was listed twice as one of People Magazine’s “50 Most Beautiful” in the world, first in 1998 and second in 2002. She’s currently listed as among the hottest celebrities in Hollywood and has been listed in Forbes Magazine as one of the highest paid actresses. With all of Cameron Diaz’s success and fame, how is she able to maintain her figure? Let’s find out.

Cameron Diaz’s diet allows her to eat what she wants but with certain limitations. She eats 5 to 6 small meals per day and never skips her breakfast. Aside from portion control, Cameron Diaz’s diet also adheres to eating low-carbohydrate meals. She used not to eat pork because she thought that pigs have a mental capacity like a 3-year-old child. “But I started eating pork again, because it’s so goddamned good” Cameron claims. She also added, “Food is one of my biggest pleasures. I love to eat. I love to cook. I love to feed people.”

Cameron Diaz also loves to eat burgers and fries but only get half orders. Furthermore, she admits that she loves to eat junk foods but only in moderation since she doesn’t want to deprive herself with the food she likes occasionally. Typically, Cameron Diaz’s diet plan includes garlic rice broccolini, eggs, lemon and either chicken or beef for breakfast. For her second meal, she drinks protein shake with water. For lunch, she consumes salad and lean chicken or beef. For her fourth meal, she eats fruits and a handful of nuts. For dinner, she eats egg white omelets with herbs, tomato, onion, mushrooms, and for her last meal of the day, she drinks again protein shake with water.

Before she got the role as one of Charlie’s Angels, Cameron didn’t like doing exercises. But for the movie, Cameron Diaz’s exercise routine covered 8 hours of her day, 5 times a week, for three months. Since then, she already loved working out. Cameron says, “I love being physical. I love sweating. I love getting my heart rate up. I love challenging myself. Physically, I can do pretty much anything I put my mind to, and I like that feeling.”

Cameron Diaz’s exercise regimen includes working out for 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer and another 30 minutes on lightweights, reverse lunges and pilates. She works out together with her trainer Teddy Bass Cameron. She also loves hiking, surfing, and snowboarding.

No comments: