Health Fitness Beauty | Natural Health | Fitness | Woman Health | Online Doctor

Apr 10, 2011

Learn to be Happy for No Reason


Today's Lesson:
Happiness is a choice you make everyday. Happy people decide to be happy regardless of their circumstances. They put a smile on their face because they know that they attract what they send out.
We all want joy, love and laughter in our lives so - in spite of how our lives are going - we have to send out joy, love and laughter. How is your life going? Can you be happy even though things don't always go so perfectly?

Today's Incident:
Right now many things in my life are in a state of flux. I used to think that the happy people were those that had a perfect life or that they had some reason why they were happy. I have since discovered that happiness is a choice and I have decided to be happy every day not matter what is going on in my life. I know that what I concentrate on in my life is what I create. So if I concentrate on the failure or disappointment that I am experiencing - I may find myself always facing these issues. I want the issues to go away - so I concentrate on what I DO want and know that things will soon turn around. When one door closes another one opens. I believe that the challenges we face are simply learning and growth opportunities to get in touch with our inner self and learn to live a life of happiness. What is holding you back from being happy? Is it your weight? You will be happy when I lose 20 lbs... ? Why not decide to be happy today? Focus on what you do have and allow good things into your life...

Action:
So maybe you need some help with this concept. Maybe you don't know how to be happy when things are going wrong in your life. Or maybe you just can't be happy living in a body that is currently overweight. Well - you need to work on it! Wake up in a state of gratitude. No matter how difficult - think of all the things in your life that you are grateful for and wake with a smile on your face. Give someone a smile on the street for no reason and watch how your day changes. By allowing happiness in your life for no reason you begin to turn the course of your life in a new direction. You begin to love yourself, regardless of your successes or failures. You begin to see a world of possibilities. By taking your nose out of the ground you now notice the door of opportunity that just opened....
I wish happiness for you = )

No comments: