Health Fitness Beauty | Natural Health | Fitness | Woman Health | Online Doctor

Dec 10, 2012

MUST READ: LIFE CHANGING STORY OF NATALIE CRANSTON

My name is Natalie Cranston, I am 29 years old, and I have been using Triactol for 3 months now and could not be happier with the result that I have gained and seen. I developed at a young age and since I was 14 years of age, I was always a bit uncomfortable with the shape of my breasts. Not only were they on the smaller size, they were also uneven. Triactol does not fully fix the unevenness of my breast, but it has made an incredible change in the size and shape and youth of the breasts. It has also made the the uneven sizes of my breasts look less noticeable. I am way more comfortable in a bathing suit, wearing lingerie, and being naked in front of my husband.

Real Story of Natalie...
I have 2 children, a 5 year old and a 2 year old. My breast held a ton of milk and so when I finally past the breast feeding stage, I felt like I had flap-jacks for breasts (giggle). There was no life to them, they were stretched, even more mis-shapened and I just felt ugly when I was naked. My first thought was, I am going for surgery, to have a breast lift and implants to fix the unevenness. Well, let just say this is a huge intake, a huge expense and the results could be great or not so great. Even considering surgery, my biggest issue was I still wanted look natural, not fake. Another reason, I looked for a solution was I really was unable to afford the surgery at the time and I was not willing to wait any longer to make a change, a fix. My husband and I started to research other options and we came across Triactol. Their website was amazing, full of info, testimonials and pictures.

Since using Triactol, I have also had nothing but GREAT customer service as well. The price of Triactol was decent and I liked that it was a natural way to improve the look of your breasts and the end results LAST. That was a huge selling feature to me, that the results were natural and they LAST! Since using Triactol, my husband has noticed a huge change and so have I. I can say we are truly impressed with this product! I love how my breasts look, even only being 3 months in. I love how they feel, I love the shape, I have a new found confidence, they are perky again, they a fuller and have also started to increase in size a bit, and not only that, my skin looks great!!

I am truly thankful for Triactol. I know there are a ton of women that have felt the same way I have felt and all I can say is, Triactol is the perfect solution! I would definitely recommend it to all women who want that change, the youthfulness, that confidence. It is life changing! Thank-you!!

Natalie Cranston, 29 More Here

No comments: