Health Fitness Beauty | Natural Health | Fitness | Woman Health | Online Doctor

Jan 30, 2012

Those who are fighting to lose weight

Those who are fighting to lose weight just as you are. Those folks are using every fad diet known to men. All with the intentions of losing the unwanted fat they have accumulated.

They all do go through different rituals, thinking that doing so will help bring the weight off, only to be disappointed. 

Some people even go through rigorous exercising, thinking the weight will come off, only to find when it does, the weight goes back on. 

There are those who simply give up, thinking they will never lose the weight, no matter what method they try. Maybe this is your thinking as well. 

Just sitting in the chair and wishing for your body to get healthy won’t cut it. You need to do more. You need to take action. 

You may not believe this, but I was just like you at one time. I was skinny, undernourished. I then started eating a lot and gained so much weight I looked like a balloon.
I was embarrassed to show my face. My doctor told me to lose the weight or die. So I went on a strict diet and lost about 20lbs in 4 weeks. I was really doing it. However, it did not last.
Within a month, I was back to the weight I had lot before. Why? Because of bad eating habits.
I went on a long journey of self-discovery. I did a lot of research. I talked to experts in the fields of medicine, health, nutrition, and physical fitness.
After talking to every expert I got my hands on, I began to put all the pieces of the puzzle together.  I tested certain things and re-tested.

After nearly 20 years of experiments and testing, and further research, I realized what it was I had to do.
I began to combine many methods and techniques. I would exchange one form of food item for another. I read all the books on what foods are good and what were bad.
I studied the human body and learned how muscles worked. I took this knowledge and set up an exercise program that would give me ultimate results.
After all the research, interviews, testing, and experiments, I finally came across foods that I knew would help me lose weight. I also found what type of exercise would help me as well.

No comments: